sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

Loading...

"Another day, another dollar", that´s the perfect sentence I heard at once while I was walking out of a shitty job at 1 am with people that understands how frustrating is a call center life & feel lost with a bunch of ideas to get a millon in the pocket but going home to tired to execute it. And is something that a lot of people feels on part time jobs with a dream on their heads following a routine that litrally eats them because the paid is kind of good you know?

Whatever, I´m already escaping this reality programming my ass off a software to sell what ever I want wherever I want on Internet, and I´m just starting to learn how to code the world I have been thinking for a few months now; I´m a begginer, a tired & sick of this fucking life begginer, that makes me dangerous and unstable, proud of it every night & code by code.


So finally I´m at home & the first thing I do is check every room starting by my aunt Mary, my uncle Lou, my bro J & my daughter Sophie. They are all the strength I need to make this virtual dream come true by sleeping only 3 hours by day, reading 3 of 7 days to develop my own code the other 4, the most important thing here is them and their joy... So let´s do this with my every neuron I can use at this time of the night.


Meanwhile I´m falling on HTML dense PDF´s and SQL mistakes, something comes up to my mind, something I didn´t think before I started this new software that is nameless because of it´s use and need on the web... Security! that´s the most important thing I haven´t check on my software, how stupid can I be coding all the freaking time and not protected it from what it comes after I use it.


Just to be sure about this & according to a pro I´m half way there to finish the software and start the beta version on social networks and browsers. So let´s try something diferent today because coding the same shit every day can be really boring believe me, even talking to myself about which is the next goal on the code makes feel booooring. so let´s check some big players on the net and let´s see how do they protect their user´s area from hackers.


Ok, now let´s visit... I don´t know, Great Bank of the world I suppose they are a big guy so what if I hack them here and just take a sneak peek on the CRM access code and read it for a moment, I just want to be sure abo... WTF is that? am I reading a mistake? can this be true? I mean the user and password is ok but the DIV the fucking DIV is incomplete... or is it a back door to acces in case of hacked? Ok I´m out of here I havent touch anything and I will not be tracked down for this.


I´m just gonna sleep & breath really deep to not think on it... Agh! fuck it I´m gonna chek it again using deadproxy.com to avoid any problem, ok now once again greatbankoftheworld.com let´s do the trick to see the code and check the CRM, I´m totally sure they are in the middle of an upda... Is there, is still there is like an incomplete byte leaving a space to access and behind the CRM main code. Why would somebody leave this on the CRM access?


Ok I have 2 options, hack it or sell the information... who is the company who created the code? let´s check, damn it! no info, this will need a deeper search on the web, naaah fuck it I´ll google it jejeje, okeeeey let´s check, aja! Virtuashield is the one in charge of it, and they also manage another 5 banks. Wait what if the other 5 banks have the same? let´s click it just in case I don´t think is... OMFG is the same mistake! 20 bucks all the banks have the same.


Or god listen my deepest prays to make easy money or I´m about to loose my life, however I´m not gonna miss this, I´m gonna wait a week and check it again, if it´s still there I´ll fucking sell it. Ok now going back to the important think let´s keep programming my shit.


Hi there stranger, welcome back to your biggest idea.               
loading...                                                          
Code enviroment opening...                                          
Nameless Software opening...                                        

1 more hour to code, a few hours to sleep and then "Another day, another dollar"

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario